Sunday, January 11, 2009

Looking Forward to Something New...

It looks like somebody has a case of the Mondays...

What does that even mean?

The case of my Monday, this Monday would be a severe look at the jobs around town where I will slave away like the rest of the billions of people on this dying not so little planet to a boss who is most likely going to be an ass, to costumers that are most likely going to suck my brain cells dry (I DO live in Kentucky you know) and to a job that I probably won't like at all. Alas, there is a small yet bright little light of hope at the end of the dark and miserable tunnel of tomorrow. I may just get the job of my dreams, I shall be the worlds first money making, fat hooker! Okay, so not really; mainly because I'm just plump, not really fat and otherly because I'm sure many large women make a few bucks blowing off some diseased homeless man in a dark alley.

There are four job openings, count them, four, openings at a local school. It's called KinderCare, and is a Pre-school for the little growing monsters on this planet.

Please, dear god whom I don't believe in, if I get this job I might just convert.

Maybe...

One more thing, dear invisible friend in the sky...if you could kindly keep the horrible, toxic, nose hair melting puppy farts down to a min.; at least while he sleeps on my pillow by my head it would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you luck on the job thing! Though hells knows why you want to work with little terrors..

    ReplyDelete