Monday, January 26, 2009

Kendo-bu...and List.

So...fucking...TIRED! And I love it! It was awesome. I was the only girl, among five men (unfortunately none of them being dating material) and I was the only newby not to sit down in the middle of lessons! I went the whole time until our five minute break then kept going. Was so proud of myself...

Alas, I need alot of work. I was nervous and more nervous and need to practice.

I don't look forward to waking up in the morning, maybe my muscles will just heal overnight?

Haha, right.

I'm hoping to clean my room tomorrow, do my laundry including bed sheets. Make lemon bars, eat breakfast, lunch and dinner with healthy snacks in between, stay away from sodas, fix the wireless router that needs to be secured, fix the cable box in the TV room so mom can watch her shows on the big screen with squishy chairs, give the dog a bath, clean the mouse cage, maybe make cream puffs, clean the kitchen and bathrooms and write.

I wonder how much of that I'll be getting done...? Votes anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment