Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hump Day, List Day, Work Day, Snow Day!



Welcome to Hump Day! Now...I know this is a famous person, but I post this picture because this is who people want for Roarke from the In Death series by J.D. Robb.

...I completely agree. Very fucking hot.

Anyway, today I went to work with Mom and it blizzard, of course I took pictures! I'll post them sometime without a doubt!

~Meme thingy~

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

~I’m a really forward person to people I know, but other than that. I’m painfully shy.
~If you stick me in front of a guy that’s good looking and is talking to me, I get slightly stupid and stutter.
~If you stick me in front of a guy that’s good looking and taller than me who talks to me, I get extremely stupid and forgot how to form complete sentences.
~I’m currently taking Kendo.
~I’m a really picky eater, so much so that it used to drive my parents crazy, but I’ll eat sushi. O_o
~I plan on completing my Japanese language skills and using it for something some day.
~I want to be a teacher, and moonlight as a writer.
~Currently (and for a few years)I’ve been trying to write a vampire book, though was discouraged when vampires became all the rage again.
~I secretly want to be able to draw well enough to draw a smutty scene from my book.
~When I’m irritated or upset I push my hands through my hair constantly.
~Music always calms me down, but also controls my emotions in bad ways as well.
~I can never keep my head out of the clouds...always imagining things and daydreaming and love doing it as an escape.
~I lack self confidence when dealing with a romantic relationship but with everyone else they think I’m full of confidence.
~Even though I always dress lazily, I enjoy it when I dress up and look good, but I’ll never say it out loud and when going out, always feel uncomfortable and vulnerable.
~I’m brave about sex in my head, as soon as I mess around with someone I feel awkward and idiotic, which is really irritating.
~I admire my mother, and I think I will never be good enough to be her daughter.
~I want to do something impossible.
~I’ve pet a tiger before
~I painted a picture for Mom, and was actually kind of proud of it.
~No matter how hard I try, I am still afraid of thunderstorms. >.>
~I regret a lot of things in life, but honestly wouldn’t change them for the world no matter how much I complain about my past.
~I’ve had a katana since I was sixteen.
~I learned to swim so well because I’m afraid of drowning, and I can’t swim in dark water, even in a pool.
~I thought about being a stripper once, if I were skinny...
~I will become someone.

I tag everyone who reads my blog.

Back to writing!

1 comment:

  1. ah, my second favorite Australian XD
    Can you e-mail me your new kentuck address? I don't THINK I have, but just in case :P

    Give me a call sometime...I'm easier to reach on the house phone. :3

    ReplyDelete