Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sunlight Is The Devil.

This is my third day of being off work and I think I have accomplished absolutely nothing. Of course, with the exception if beating a video game or two. I thought that Mom would be upset with the fact that I haven't done anything yet on my four days off, but she seems content to just come home, ask me if I made any progress on Tomb Raider and sit with me in the T.V. room watching her shows on her computer while I play video games. She even pauses her shows to watch me do something and I hear a "Whoa!!" in dread as I nearly get killed or something. Scares the crap out of me. It's funny.

I'm seriously considering eating sushi for breakfast. But there is also hot pockets, cake, ice cream, and chicken salad sandwich to choose from as well. I think I might go with cereal, it worked wonders yesterday.

Oops, dog wants to go out.

Possibly more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment