Friday, May 22, 2009

Hn...

I was so excited about the House season finale, even when I was watching it I was full of laughs and giggles until the end. Jesus, I so didn't need something like that to further my downhill spiral into some funky kind of depression.

This is why I try not to look forward to things...

Except Terminator Salvation, there isn't a thing in that movie that could make me dislike it...I can't wait to see it.

Money issues are getting fixed, one less thing to stress about, but I can still feel the bout of hysteria rolling around inside of me. What the hell, honestly, this is just so unnecessary.

I think I might try to sleep now, and just get up in a few hours and do my room. It sounds like a good plan, of course until morning and then I'll curse myself for such a plan. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment