Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sleepy...

So my plan failed horrible. I can admit that.

I ended up sitting on the couch and falling asleep for many hours. Luckily though I'm still tired, don't know if it'll hang around until tonight though. Usually when the sun sets I get a second wind.

I spent a lot of last night going through music to pull out songs I like from artists I had downloaded at some point in time on my computer. My new favorite Japanese band is School Food Punishment. She kind of reminds me of a mellow jazz singer, only not because I don't like jazz. I like her voice and most of her songs. They aren't spectacular but they're something I could listen to everyday. The song Killer is one I like a lot but it doesn't really sound like the rest of her music. I like it because it sounds like two songs put together. <3 the Chorus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDDIg6FYyzM

Anyway, I have no idea what I'm making for dinner tonight. Maybe grilled cheese? >_> <_< Don't know.

Urgh, so sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment