Thursday, September 15, 2011

Progress...

So I managed to stay up until 1pm! Yaaay! But then I fell asleep.

Aww...

But only until five, which is four hours which is four hours less than the normal recommended sleep which means I'm still dead tired, which means I can go to bed at a decent hour tonight!

Yay!!!

I have successfully accomplished one thing I was set out to do! Yosha!

Now I'm waiting for it to be 11pm outside so I can go to sleep.

Sooo sleepy.

I feel like I'm wanting to do something, not really sure what it is. But I think I'll go and take a shower to wake myself up a bit. Maybe I'll get lucky and this night'll fly by!

Oh yeah, at 3am this morning I made the perfect looking omelette (for some reason spell check is dissing my spelling of this word O_o ) and I took a picture of it! I think I'll post it at some point in time. ^^; It was so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment