Friday, September 11, 2009

Goodbye.

I didn't get a chance to say goodbye, so I'll do so now.

Thank you, for spending time with me, for letting me sleep over at your house and for feeding me breakfast by cooking eggs in the microwave so many times.

I enjoyed our walks down to the mail box, coming to get you for dinner or for lunch and sitting on your porch while you would hand me candies.

I'll miss your laugh, your smile and how you smelled.

I know there is so many more things for me to remember, but right now it's a bit hard to think past all of the tears.

You were loved by so many people, you touched the lives of so many people I could only ever dream about reaching your level of kindness and charity.

Everyone has regrets Grandma Sibyl, my regret is that I didn't take advantage of you even more when I was a child.

Take care of Max for me, it'll still be a while before I join you.

I love you, more than you could imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment