Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm So Fucking Tired of Being Sorry...

And of feeling like shit because of something one person says to me when I even know in my brain and in my heart what I did was right. It was the right thing to do, and it was the right thing for me to do for my dear friend even if it caused a bit more pain and arguing and hassle. Love is fucking worth it...it's hard to find, sometimes it doesn't last long and yeah, it comes with a fuck load of troubles and pain but while you have it you should fight for it as long as the other person is willing to fight as well.

I care about people, I care about what they say and what they do, I care about what hurts them, what they hate...and when someone close to me hurts, I hurt too, unbelievably so...so fuck yeah, if I can help I'll do everything in my power to do so...

I don't know how I knew what was off, but it was a feeling in my chest so tight I struggled to breath and I was right. Fucking hell I was more than right, I hit the nail on the head so hard it drove home into a complete stranger who needed to hear it, helped them along in the direction THEY needed.

I'm not writing this for any smart ass comments, and I'm not writing this for comments of support. I'm writing this because I needed to clear my head and heart of it.


I'm not sorry that I can't just sit around, watch and give what little comfort I can. I found that I could do something to help... and I don't regret it at all.

2 comments:

  1. I do feel blogging to be cathartic... no matter if anybody reads it or comments on it, it is a good way to express yourself..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Organic Meatbag
    So...after being incrediably curious as to why someone I didn't know felt the need to comment on my blog I stopped and looked at yours and found you fucking hilarious. Why does someone like you take time out of your charming blogging to look at mine?

    ReplyDelete