Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Book Ramblings...

So I was listening to songs on my MP3 player not to long ago...and this one soundtrack song came on called 'A Far Cry' by Yoko Kanno and it just instantly gave me a pretty neat and gruesome scene for my book, it was odd really how it came on and I was driving and all of a sudden all I could see was the scene. I mean, it's totally awesome but I wonder...if I got more music themed towards my book would it make me put things together faster in my head for it?

I mean seriously, this was only supposed to be like a two year project, but I'm so lazy and lack the ability to just sit down and write so far it's a six year ordeal so far...but atleast I'm getting good ideas as I move along.

That scene was so vivid I might create it in a paint program...hm...

No comments:

Post a Comment